Re: [tor-talk] Tor Summer of Privacy

On Mon, 6 Apr 2015 12:51:31 +1000
Zenaan Harkness <zen@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> - full decentralization model for TOR

	I doubt that's something the US military is going to favor. I'm
	guessing that having a bunch of 'directory authorities' under
	their full control was one of the basic design requirements.

	On a somewhat related note, has google or any other big and
	corrupt american organization pretending to care about 'freedom'
	ever published some kind of study or 'paper' shedding light on
	what % of 'the net' is under surveillance (and to what extent)?
	I mean, google must know something about that kind of
	'infrastructure' eh?

	That would be a somewhat interesting read instead of the usual
	self-congratulating propaganda. It would be interesting to see
	how far the american cancer has spread.