Re: [tor-talk] Tor Summer of Privacy

Hi *,
that maybe a bit constructive:
The Gnunet approach of onion routing without directory servers can be
found here:
https://gnunet.org/brahms.
Maybe there is some cooperation between TOR and Gnunet possible?
Couldn't there be a task done for GSOC this year?

Kind regards
Demos

Am 07.04.2015 um 03:45 schrieb I:
> Nothing anyone has written in response to you could be described as sick or nonsenscial.
> What you keep doing is sick in my opinion.

EDN:
The goal of EDN is to verify the applicability of existing technologies
and solutions,
and to integrate them in a comprehensive product.
An encrypted Wireless Community Network, with several anonymised services.

https://wiki.c3d2.de/Echt_Dezentrales_Netz/en
Key here: https://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x9B365E2DBF83D308