Re: [tor-talk] TorBirdy seems to connect to the same exit node again and again

Hello Malte,

I already did, before sending an email to the list ;)

Basically they only blocked that one exit - for some security reason. I
have been using TorBirdy for quite a while, worked with my mail provider
until Thursday.

So as long as I restart Tor, I can be a "new identity" and send my
email. It works for the time being, if this stops working, I will spam
you again with my questions!

Thanks everybody for the support

malte@xxxxxxx: