Re: [tor-talk] New site attempting to help Tor grow

Welcome on board! I had a similar idea when I started torservers.net,
and some parts of the website still mention that people can "pay us" to
run "their" relay, including picking a relay name. We just never came
around to automating the whole process, which is apparently what you
did. Thanks, and good luck! It would be nicer still if it were exit
relays. :-)

--
Moritz Bartl
https://www.torservers.net/