Re: [tor-talk] Clarification of Tor's involvement with DARPA's Memex

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:FV6xe-Qhf_MJ:www.parliament.uk/briefing-papers/post-pn-488.pdf+&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

"Collaboration with Tor Project Inc. Tor Project Inc. has supported a large
number of LEAs in the US and Europe by explaining how to use Tor for LEA
operations and how criminals may use it, as well as by developing tools and
documentation that can assist LEA operations. However, they would not be
willing to specifically advise LEAs on ways to exploit limitations in the
Tor software. The Executive Director of Tor Project Inc., Andrew Lewman,
says he would like to intensify collaborations with LEAs and policy makers
in the UK."