Re: [tor-talk] Looking for some Tor love at HotPETS15

Dear Tor friends,

This is just a reminder that HotPETs talk proposals are due *tomorrow* (April 24th). You can email your proposal to <hotpets15@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> (2 pages max, for details see <https://www.petsymposium.org/2015/hotpets.php>).

We would love to have the exciting recent developments in the design and use of Tor presented at HotPETs, and it is a great chance to interact with some of the worldâs most accomplished cryptographers, scholars, hackers, and activists.

Cheers,
Aaron
co-chair, HotPETs 2015