Re: [tor-talk] Clarification of Tor's involvement with DARPA's Memex

On 04/23/2015 01:23 PM, Andreas Krey wrote:
> On Thu, 23 Apr 2015 11:31:18 +0000, benjamin barber wrote:
>> ... , and actively
>> steering people away from tor, if they are looking for real anonymity or
>> security.
>
> Where do you steer them *to*?
>
> Andreas

Nothing implemented at useful scale provides better anonymity than Tor.
I2P and JonDonym are interesting, but (other issues aside) are too
small. I believe that combining Tor with other systems, using nested
chains and remote workspaces, is the best approach available.