Re: [tor-talk] Clarification of Tor's involvement with DARPA's Memex

[TRIGGER WARNING]

Outgoing traffic stats from Tor exit nodes. Almost all traffic of
Chinese speaking Tor users is average adult porn, which is banned in
China. You can tell it's from China because the sites are aimed to Hong
Kong residents. The "Chinese people use Tor because they are supressed
in their free speech and really want to post on the internet how bad
China is" is a lie, almost all of them just want to wank.
Tell me one hidden service which needs anonymity, has more than 100
users and is not a drug market place or furry porn community for
computer science PhDs.
Don't get me wrong, Tor is a beautiful and necessary tool for people to
ignore their goverments regulation on what to put in their bodies and
what to watch, but it really isn't what the liberal hivemind wants to
believe. The idea of Tor is in no way compatible with govermental
regulation, every cooperation with LE will be a nail in Tor's coffin.