Re: [tor-talk] Clarification of Tor's involvement with DARPA's Memex

Thanks for this explanation, Roger. I have a couple of follow-up questions:

1) How much is this DARPA contract/grant worth?
2) Did Tor developers sign NDAs or any other kind of contract that bars you from discussing certain parts of the project publicly?

Thanks!
YL

----
Yasha Levine