Re: [tor-talk] obfsproxy for Android

On Mon, Apr 27, 2015, at 09:05 AM, Mohsen Khahani wrote:
> I am developing an anti censorship application for Android. Is there a
> way technically to use *obfsproxy *client in my app since it's been
> written
> in Python? Any advice?

I am working on a library named PLUTO to help promote the use of
pluggable transports/obfsproxy in other apps. You can find the current
information on it here: https://github.com/guardianproject/pluto

While it is focused on more typical Java-based Android apps, the way
that PT's work are just simple command line binary executables. Obfs4 is
currently written in Go, but in the PLUTO project, you can find
information on cross-compiling it, as well as pre-built binaries.

To execute and manage a PT instance, you just need to set the proper
environmental variables, which you can read about here:
https://gitweb.torproject.org/torspec.git/tree/pt-spec.txt#n246

Hope that helps!