[tor-talk] always get the same entry node

Hello,

I am using Ubuntu 14.04 and Tor Browser Bundle 4.5. With the new Tor Button
feature I have discovered I always get the same entry node, is this normal?

I have tried the following
- New Identity via Tor Button
- quit and restart TBB
- quit wait some hours and restart TBB

This has persisted for about a day now (upgrade to 4.5), though it's possible
it has happened with older versions it was just not as readily noticeable

The entry in question is: 192.150. 94.49