Re: [tor-talk] The Tor-BSD Diversity Project

I apologise for my previous message. My finger slipped.

On 30 Apr 2015 21:03, "Yuri" <yuri@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Bash can't be considered superior to anything...

I am not particularly interested in arguing the merits of bash vs sh. I
agree that there are some definite cases where adopting alternative
technology has been the right step forward for the FreeBSD project,
migrating from GCC to LLVM for example. My point is that there has also
been unnecessary suffering and wasted effort caused by rejecting code based
entirely on licencing ideology. As a pragmatic user with no interest in
selling other people's work, this ideology gives me no benefit but costs a
lot.

>And here goes the credibility of your opinion for me.

http://www.logicallyfallacious.com/index.php/logical-fallacies/87-fallacy-of-composition

http://www.logicallyfallacious.com/index.php/logical-fallacies/99-genetic-fallacy

I would like a serious discussion, please.