Re: [tor-talk] What is being detected to alert upon?

> a connection to a Tor bridge looks kind of like regular TLS traffic.

Question: I recompiled OpenSSL to remove a bunch of features that look
unnecessary and might present a security risk, such as SSL2, SSL3 and DTLS.
(In case it matters, it is OpenSSL v1.0.2a and the specific configure
options are no-ssl2 no-ssl3 no-idea no-dtls no-psk no-srp no-dso no-npn
no-hw no-engines -DOPENSSL_NO_HEARTBEATS -DOPENSSL_USE_IPV6=0).

I'm using this rebuilt DLL with Tor.  Does this compromise Tor's TLS
handshake so that it no longer looks like Firefox?  If so, what so I need to
do to allow Tor to mimic Firefox's TLS handshake?