[tor-talk] Tor Opsec Questions

Hi all,

I'm currently writing my dissertation, specifically on how Tor hidden
service operators keep their own identity anonymous. The main body of the
dissertation is general research, things such as Sybil attacks, Traffic
Analysis attacks etc have been used to build the main discussion. However,
as part of the requirements I also need to write an analysis of how Tor
operators specifically remain anonymous; techniques used not just on Tor,
but beyond that.

Understandably it can be a sensitive topic; no one wants to give information
away and make it public knowledge of how this is done and how that is done
and such, however, any hints of good research/technical papers and such
would be greatly appreciated. And of course, anyone willing to specifically
talk about it anonymously would also be hugely appreciated.

Chris