Re: Tor client and OR knowledge

On Mon, Aug 08, 2005 at 02:04:25PM -0700, S K wrote:
> As a tor client user, is there any option I can toggle
> to get a debug of the names of the tor servers I am
> using to build my circuit over a period of time?

Enable your ControlPort in your torrc (e.g. to port 9100)

Then:

telnet localhost 9100
AUTHENTICATE
SETEVENTS CIRC

(You'll need to be using Tor 0.1.1.x-alpha for this.)

You can SETEVENTS CIRC STREAM if you want to hear status on your
socks streams too.

(If you're using an OS without a command line, then I suppose you'll
have to wait until somebody builds a tool to automate this for you.)

Hope that helps,
--Roger