RE: Tor servers on port 443 and 80

I previously disabled port 80 exits because my AV program was doing some
"filtering" of the connections to http, as well as logging the connections
(even ones that were other people's exiting my tor node).  I've figured out
how to turn off cookie and javascript/activex filtering portion of my AV
program (as well as the connection logging), but the other thing that was
happening is that it was pulling any viruses or malicious scripting out of
the connection also.

Does a tor node write any of the connections it is relaying to temp files
ever?  If I can verify that turning off the privacy portion of my AV program
will also prevent any other sniffing or altering of the stream, then I will
open up port 80 again.

-Bob