Re: Using tor in http proxied enviroment

Hello,

Thanks for the answer. That's correct, I confirmed it with a sysadmin.

I have a proxy authenticator that works fine with our proxy that
listens on localhost port 8888 allowing programs to connect to it
without authentication.

I will try to set up tor to use this proxy authenticator by
configuring the tor HttpProxy to localhost:8888.

Thanks

--
Alexandre Vieira - nullpt@xxxxxxxxx