Re: Tor nodes question

I did read the Tor docs before posting here so I'm aware of your
suggestion, the problem I'm having is that I can't find a way to
restrict ALL entry and exit nodes in a particular country without having
to go through the list and exclude them individually, and then keep
scanning the list everyday to exclude any new nodes that are added.

Surely there must be a simpler way?   Can't I just set it up to exclude
all nodes from a particular country?