Re: Tor does not support W95

Thanks for the reply. Already gave you the error message below, but I
will try to do as you request. Latest version works fine under XP, but
my system is close, with the upgrades, to w98 and it does not work on my
system. Actually I am using Tor only for traffic that does not have to
be anonymized since the last version was supposedly anonymous and, it
turns out, after quite some time that it is not
anonymous and has security holes. All my other tcp programs are working
fine, including the old version of tor.

--

  mark485anderson@xxxxxx

--