Re: bad security setting for win32 tor service

On Fri, Aug 19, 2005 at 08:20:46AM -0500, Edman, Matt wrote:
> You can also have Tor install the service as the NT
> AUTHORITY\LocalService account. This patch on 0.1.1.5-alpha does so:

Matt -- I'd like to accept a patch like this.  Can you explain to me
what it would do for Tor's storage, though?  J Random User shouldn't
be able to read Tor's private keys -- can this happen if Tor runs as
"NT AUTHORITY\LocalService" ?  If so, what is the real solution?

yrs,

--
Nick Mathewson