Re: Server Hacked

Personally I think that you would find alot of mostly related information at

Honeynet.org

under tools they have some programs that allow you to interrogate hacked comps.
The thing that might be most interesting is to look in the
"whitepapers" section and see how they respond to their hacked
computers. I realize that this isn't a how-to or a step by step, but I
am pretty certain that the information will be useful to you.

Good luck

-=Matt=-