tor w/ dansguardian & squid on remote box?

hi all,

new to Tor

a client install on OSX works fine, as advertised.

question:

rather than the 'default' setup of:

	Tor client, localhost
	Privoxy, localhost

i'd rather not 'bog down' my local box.

on my gateway, i've already installed/use:

	DansGuardian
	Squid

how would i go about implementing either:

	Tor client
	DansGuardian
	Squid

all on that gateway box, making it accessible to any/all browser clients on my internal network?

is filtering-proxy-other-than-privoxy (e.g. DansGuardian) even an option?

digging around on the wiki, i'm wondering whether an SSH tunnel is the right/simplest approach, but -- 4 now -- i'm still in noob/learn-mode ...

thx 4 any pointers!

cheers,

richard