Re: Tor does not support W95

Ok, thanks William, I'll try it.

The system reports 95b which is osr2. Has the latest dun and wsock.
But could have some older files left over. Tell the truth I'm afraid
each time I upgrade cuz MS instructions are often wrong or their patches
just wreck the os. I'll be going to another os soon, thank God. Did I
ask b4 (i think i did) how do you set this list to digest? All the
messages are going to trash now,-theirs just too many of them. I thought
"set digest" would work, but it didn't. So I guess the old version was
two steps non anon, since the rsg was not working.

--

  mark485anderson@xxxxxx