question abt Squid3 usage w/ Tor

hi,

i've Squid25 + Privoxy303 + Tor 0115alpha-cvs on OSX 10.4.2.

i've DL'd installed Squid30-alpha.

question:

the Tor wiki's suggested config for squid.conf has a bunch of 'header_access" directives.

in squid3, 'header_access' seems to have been superceded by TWO directives ...

   request_header_access
   reply_header_access

for use with Tor, now, which of the 2 *new* directives should my old config stmts be replaced with, or should i *duplicate* the section, once for each directive ...

thinking abt header 'flows' w.r.t. has got me just a little confused ...

thx!

cheers,

richard