Re: reconsidering default exit policy

Richard Johnson writes:

> But the controllers of those bots often will try to use tor.

Do you have any evidence for this? I have assumed it was possible and
that some people might do it, but have you actually seen it happen?

> You may feel that IRC is one of those protocols that, like SMTP and
> NNTP, is aggressively unauthenticated and prone to abuse.

Authenticated protocols are prone to abuse, too. ;) Often the
authentication mechanism itself is the abused component.

--
http://www.eff.org/about/staff/#chris_palmer