Re: Tor on USB

You might also see the following commercial distribution that
bundles Tor, a tiny linux, and related software on a USB stick

http://www.virtualprivacymachine.com/products.html

Looks cool and got favorable reviews, but I haven't used or examined
it first hand. This is a pointer, not an endorsement.

-Paul