Re: google search redirected to language/country of Tor exit node

As a Solution to this. Windows users might consider changing their hosts file to redirect www.google.pl or any other google's to one of google's main IP addresses.

more about hosts files can be found @
http://accs-net.com/hosts/what_is_hosts.html

but basically it is a local file that your computer checks before It goes out to get a website. A sample ping showed the IP of (64.233.161.147) for www.google.com

I think that I will do this my self later on when I am not @ work; so when I am done I will repost with what the entries should look like. I know its a big solution to a small problem, but I am OCD and like to fix things. I don't know if there is a corolary for linux users, but it feels logical that there would be.

-=Matt=-