Torpark 1.5.0.6 Pre-release

Howdy,

I am ready with the release of Torpark 1.5.0.6 (7MB)

- Tor 0.1.1.23, Firefox 1.5.0.6
- Rebuilt from Portable Firefox 1.5.0.5 code
- Brought back INI support
- Flush Tor Circuit button, works by signal (control port on 82)
- Fixed PortableApps directory structure issues
- Fixed update interval on Live IP
- Increased robustness for tor process
- Modified Startup Timeout to 1 try every 1.5 minutes for 3 tries
- Mutex added to prevent multiple instances
- Language Switcher extension
- Includes English, Chinese Simp, and German, and link for more language packs.
- Decompressed size of 24MB for USB friendly footprint (reduced from 40MB)
- Adblock using Filterset.G Updater
- New look and feel
- Lots of upgrades in code

http://torpark.nfshost.com/Torpark_1.5.0.6.exe

Mirrors, please add this version.
If you are interested in being a mirror, please contact me.

Regards,
 Arrakistor