Re: dns-proxy-tor / freecap

I have to thank everyone for their replies -- I am
accessing via webmail now and will send out proper
replies when I get back to the office.  In the
meantime...

I thought that Socks5 was god enough to stop leaks --
but apparently not. It seems from reading all the
re-hash, Frecap is not the app to use to stop DNS
leaks.

Steve