[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
- To: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Excludenode problem
- From: force44@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 04:53:12 -0400
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivery-date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 04:53:27 -0400
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=N1-0105; d=Safe-mail.net; b=Y0we/zYcni4hwJg5VlLNVuwA87BWpYs5iLMTOHtAyos9rWZyalZZLghn0IIctpgA XpLKySKjDp5jay/Gw/yy1yXvJCUz/82j1tx2Bsjk+lAI5+XeC42RqAzfZY/3ceO+ gx9xOAXy03Owy5/yWjVCvJ2SlCkj0GL4f9n7xyL+DDE=;
- Reply-to: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
I want to exclude a node that has a very low speed and makes my connections drop quite every time.
So I turned off Vidalia (and Tor) and added in the torrc file:
When I run away Vidalia, I often see this rootkit server in the builded connection!!! So this torrc file is not used ?? How must I do?