Re: Tor 0.1.2.1-alpha is out

Anothony Georgeo wrote:
--- Fabian Keil <freebsd-listen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I never compiled Tor on Windows, but there is a fair
chance that you have to run ./configure by hand.

I tried ./configure but it gave me the "not recognized..." error.

I tried specifing the makefile (see below) but I got
an error.  I get an error no matter what dir I use
MAKE in, be it \Alpha\, \Alpha\src\, etc.

--------------------------------

C:\MinGW\Alpha>make -f makefile.am
RPM_BUILD_DIR="/tmp/tor-rpm-build-$$"; \
rm -rf $RPM_BUILD_DIR; \
mkdir $RPM_BUILD_DIR || exit 1; \
for subdir in BUILD RPMS SOURCES SPECS SRPMS; do \
mkdir $RPM_BUILD_DIR/$subdir; \
done; \
mkdir $RPM_BUILD_DIR/SOURCES/tor-; \
cp -R ./ $RPM_BUILD_DIR/SOURCES/tor-/; \
pushd $RPM_BUILD_DIR/SOURCES/; \
tar zcf tor-.tar.gz ./; \
popd; \
rpmbuild -ba --define "_topdir $RPM_BUILD_DIR"
tor.spec; \
mv $RPM_BUILD_DIR/SRPMS/* .; \
mv $RPM_BUILD_DIR/RPMS/* .; \
rm -rf $RPM_BUILD_DIR
'RPM_BUILD_DIR' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.
'rm' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.
A subdirectory or file $RPM_BUILD_DIR already exists.
make: *** [dist-rpm] Error 1

Thank you,

Anogeorgeo