Re: Could i use tor to login Paypal?

On 2006.08.30, at 11:12, xvidivx wrote:

I means R U always login PAYPAL via tor?

I almost always log in to PayPal via Tor. I don't know why I wouldn't, but it has probably happened.

how many times have you login paypal via tor?

Many times. I don't count.

I have heard someone said, It will lead to account hold?

If I understand your question correctly, you are asking if PayPal will put my account old hold if I sign in via Tor. So far I have not seen any communications from PayPal regarding my use of Tor, nor has my account been put on hold.

/jgt
--
http://tamboli.cx/
PGP Key ID: 0x7F2AC862B511029F