Re: Torbutton 1.1.6-alpha

Thus spake Kees Vonk (keesvonk@xxxxxxxxx):

> I just installed torbutton 1.1.6, restarted firefox (2.0.0.5 on
> Kubuntu). Clicked on 'Tor Disabled', which changed to 'Tor Enabled'.
> Then went to janusvm.peertech.org (which told me I was not using Tor),
> then hit the back button and got a dialogue box with said: "False doc
> hooking. Please report bug+website!" (my initial page was:
> file:///usr/share/ubuntu-artwork/home/index.html). After that I seem to
> get that error on every page, even when just switching tabs (just opened
> the above URL in a second tab).
> Just closed firefox and clicked on the above URL to restart firefox, it
> restarts with 'Tor Enabled', but no error. Then opened an new empty tab,
> and then switch back to the initial one and straight away get the error
> again. (Toggling Tor to disabled stops this behaviour, enabling it again
> starts it again.)

Is this bug reproducible? Does it happen every time for this website
even after successive restarts of the browser? I am having
difficulties reproducing this...

> Also when I look at my extensions they don't seem to be disabled. I am
> using the following extensions:
>
> Adblock Filterset.G Updater - 0.3.1.0
> Adblock Plus - 0.7.5.1
> CookieSafe - 2.0.6
> Fasterfox - 2.0.0
> Forecastfox - 0.9.5.2
> FoxyProxy - 2.5.3
> Konquefox - 1.3
> NoScript - 1.1.5
> Tab Mix Plus - 0.3.6
> Torbutton - 1.1.6-alpha
> View Cookies CS - 1.0.7

At a glance, I would suspect NoScript may be the culprit. If you
disable that thing, does the issue persist?

--
Mike Perry
Mad Computer Scientist