Re: Too many connections when ORPort is defined

On Sat, Aug 04, 2007 at 07:44:42PM -0700, gypsy@xxxxxxxxxx wrote 1.8K bytes in 44 lines about:
: > servers in virtual servers with 256MB of ram just fine.
: Well, I can't - in twice that much RAM.  The machine becomes extremely
: sluggish, more and more so as the number of connections increases.

Are you saying you cannot run a Tor server in 512MB of ram?

Can you tell me a bit about your hardware?  I've seen tor servers on
linksys routers.  So, your hardware must be pretty minimal.

This is the patch I was thinking of, however it may not be fully
relevant to your situation.
http://archives.seul.org/or/talk/Jul-2007/msg00067.html

--
Andrew