Re: Please try out the new bridge features

* Roger Dingledine schrieb am 2007-07-30 um 14:13 Uhr:
>   PublishServerDescriptor bridge
                            ^^^^^^
Is this value correct? The manpage lists only 0 or 1 as possible values.

I'm asking because I set it up like in your mail. But right after
HUPing tor the traffic drops to zero. If I uncomment
PublishServerDescriptor and the DirServer options traffic is back as
normal.

Besten Gruß

--
Jens Kubieziel                                   http://www.kubieziel.de
Wenn Null besonders gross ist, ist es beinahe ein kleines bisschen Eins.