Re: Proposal of a new hidden wiki

I'm interested in testing this out with somebody. Until then, can any
devs/tor hackers enlighten us as to what would determine which host
gets picked? Would it be whoever is the fewest hops away? If so, one
host would get the most traffic if it was consistently closest to fast
servers.
Comrade Ringo Kamens