Re: Directory issues

On 8/13/07, Mike Cardwell <tor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I had the same issue after upgrading. Restarting tor didn't seem to
> help. I did:
>
> rm -rf /var/lib/tor/cached-* /var/lib/tor/bw_accounting
>
> followed by restarting tor, and it started working again. I wasn't sure if
> that was just a fluke at the time so never brought it up.

Well, that solved my circuit issue, but I'm still not sure whether or
not it's properly pushing to the directory servers. Looking on
http://torstatus.kgprog.com/ still lists my server as .14, and has not
restarted my uptime even though I had to bring the service down and
restart. Anyone have any idea why?

--
Josh McFarlane