Re: Attn TorStatus folks! We are about to break your bandwidth measures!

Hello Nick Mathewson,

Thank you very much for letting me know about this upcoming change.

I will get TorStatus to work with this new version, and release an
update, within the next few days.

2-4 weeks should be enough time to get most of the servers running the
new version of Tor and TorStatus.

Thanks again,
Kasimir Gabert

--