Re: running a new node

On Thu, August 7, 2008 21:04, Austin wrote:
> Hello,  I started running a tor bridged relay a few days ago.
If you set up as a bridge instead of a standard middleman only, I think
it's ok: users have to known of you existence via the usual bridge request
method as you don't appear in the node lists.

You've a pretty good bandwith, if you are concerned about not using it try
to switch to middleman (or to exit) and do directory information mirroring
too.

And thanks for adding a new node :)

--
Marco Bonetti