Tor controller errors

IIUC, I should be able to list the current configuration via the control port. My attempt at this fails....... help!

getinfo config/*
552 Unrecognized key "config/*"

(when I list valid GETINFO commands, I get this:

getinfo info/names
250+info/names=
accounting/bytes -- Number of bytes read/written so far in the accounting interval. accounting/bytes-left -- Number of bytes left to write/read so far in the accounting interval.
accounting/enabled -- Is accounting currently enabled?
accounting/hibernating -- Are we hibernating or awake?
accounting/interval-end -- Time when the accounting period ends.
accounting/interval-start -- Time when the accounting period starts.
accounting/interval-wake -- Time to wake up in this accounting period.
addr-mappings/all -- Current address mappings without expiry times.
addr-mappings/cache -- Current cached DNS replies without expiry times.
addr-mappings/config -- Current address mappings from configuration without expiry times. addr-mappings/control -- Current address mappings from controller without expiry times.
address -- IP address of this Tor host, if we can guess it.
address-mappings/all -- Current address mappings.
address-mappings/cache -- Current cached DNS replies.
address-mappings/config -- Current address mappings from configuration.
address-mappings/control -- Current address mappings from controller.
circuit-status -- List of current circuits originating here.
config-file -- Current location of the "torrc" file.
config/* -- Current configuration values.
config/names -- List of configuration options, types, and documentation.
desc-annotations/id/* -- Router annotations by hexdigest.
desc/all-recent -- All non-expired, non-superseded router descriptors.
desc/id/* -- Router descriptors by ID.
desc/name/* -- Router descriptors by nickname.
dir-usage -- Breakdown of bytes transferred over DirPort.
dir/server/* -- Router descriptors as retrieved from a DirPort.
dir/status/* -- Networkstatus docs as retrieved from a DirPort.
entry-guards -- Which nodes are we using as entry guards?
events/names -- Events that the controller can ask for with SETEVENTS.
exit-policy/default* -- The default value appended to the configured exit policy.
extra-info/digest/* -- Extra-info documents by digest.
features/names -- What arguments can USEFEATURE take?
info/names -- List of GETINFO options, types, and documentation.
ip-to-country/* -- Perform a GEOIP lookup
network-status -- Brief summary of router status (v1 directory format)
ns/all -- Brief summary of router status (v2 directory format)
ns/id/* -- Brief summary of router status by ID (v2 directory format).
ns/name/* -- Brief summary of router status by nickname (v2 directory format). ns/purpose/* -- Brief summary of router status by purpose (v2 directory format).
orconn-status -- A list of current OR connections.
status/bootstrap-phase -- The last bootstrap phase status event that Tor sent. status/circuit-established -- Whether we think client functionality is working. status/enough-dir-info -- Whether we have enough up-to-date directory information to build circuits.
status/version/current -- Status of the current version.
status/version/num-concurring -- Number of versioning authorities agreeing on the status of the current version
status/version/num-versioning -- Number of versioning authorities.
status/version/recommended -- List of currently recommended versions.
stream-status -- List of current streams.
version -- The current version of Tor.
.
250 OK)

Thanks in advance