The "de-Tor-iorate Anonymity" talk by Nathan Evans at DEFCON 16

Hi,

Back in May when the "de-Tor-iorate Anonymity" talk by Nathan Evans at
DEFCON 16 was announced it was discussed on this list. The (short)
discussion concluded with a decision to wait and see...

Now the talk has been given (a week ago) but so far nothing has been
said about its contents on this list. I guess I'm not the only one
wondering what new attacks were presented (if any), would anyone
attending DEFCON care to comment?

Regards,

Quelque Rodentis