Update to default exit policy

Hi,

I know this has been discussed before, but I thought I'd bring it up
again. The following rules are in the default exit policy and I can't
see any reason why they would be:

reject *:465
reject *:587

Those are ports used for mail submission, not for mail relay. They wont
be abused by spammers. ISPs often block their consumer broadband users
from connecting to port 25 on servers outside of their network, to
prevent spam. They don't block 465 and 587, because they're not problem
ports and the point of them is, that you authenticate before sending
mail, unlike port 25. You wouldn't block port 443 to prevent spammers
submitting mail via https://mail.google.com/ so why block these ports?

As I write this, there are only 28 exit nodes spread across 6 countries
that will exit to smtp.gmail.com:465. There's no advantage to blocking
this port, but a clear reduction in anonymity by limiting the nodes
exiting to it.

--
Dawn