Re: Mapping the physical locations of Tor nodes

Which doesn't demand JavaScript enabled. (Thank you.)
You're welcome. That's why I went with static images
** Kudos.
Thanks
** Why the use of 'photo' or 'bio' maps given that most Americans [Black
Panther were good ... hence--WRONG, I am not necessarily anti-USA] :)
seriously speaking: given that most Americans [(original US) statistics!]
can't manage to locate Florida or Maine on a map for a start? A map by
'countries' [or simpler] would be much more readable [zoom or not].

I used that map for a few reasons:
1. Images don't require javascript, as already noted
2. It's free
3. I thought it looked cool.

I suppose that, if someone who can't locate Florida looked at them map, they would be satisfied to look at the pretty dots.

[snip rest]

--B