Re: Confusion about TorButton, Noscript, etc.

Ringo Kamens schrieb:
> I'm working on a presentation where I teach people how to install Tor. I
> have always heard it is best practice to use NoScript and TorButton, but
> TorButton automatically hooks "dangerous javascript". Is there any
> reason to have noscript installed after that?

NoScript blocks other "dangerous content" like Java applets, flash,
siverlight... too. And it discover cross site scripting. So I prefer
NoScript and FoxyProxy.

FoxyProxy offers the possibility to configure some sites to be used
with a preselected proxy, may be switch to "tor" for all http://*.onion*

Karsten