Could someone test my patch (updated MSVC support for Tor)?

Because the patch is annoyingly large, I put it here:
http://pastebin.com/m569e5833

This patch should update the vc7 project files so that they work with
the most recent version of Tor.  It also contains a README in
Win32Build/vc7that gives instructions on how to download and compile
the two packages that Tor depends on (zlib and libevent).  That folder
also contains two smaller patches that must be applied (as described
in the README) to update the VC7 project files of the two
dependencies.

I have tested this on my own machine against r16587of
https://tor-svn.freehaven.net/svn/tor/trunk, and it worked well.  I
eliminated most compiler warnings, but there are a few that dont look
too critical that remain.  Suggestions on removing those would be
greatly appreciated.

Hopefully someone finds this useful.  Please let me know if if works for you.

 - Josh

PS:  I'm posting it here because the Tor developers dont seem to
normally use Windows, so they wanted someone to verify that this patch
worked before implementing it.