Re: Paid performance-tor option?

> We offer free service for journalists in areas where there are significant
> restrictions on free speech and free press.

And why should you offer free [I am guessing: free as in free beer] service
for journalists--are you recruiting, looking for PR? Detail free speech and
free press [who knows, maybe these are--here--intended differently than with
free beer] please. In particular, make concrete examples of such areas. Better
still!, sketch your list [top-down relative to "restrictions on free speech
and free press," most restricted on top]: 10 entries, say [but if you give
more I would not say no].

/Roy Lanek
--
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS   bread sama dipikul, ringan sama dijinjing
SSSSS . s l a c k w a r e  SSSSSS       heavy we shoulder together, light