Re: Vidalia exit-country

Hello friends I'm new on the list. I hope you bear with my questions and problems.

I just installed Camilo's version of Vidalia, and it seems i have a couple of problems:

1) You can only exclude one country from the "invalidnodes" settings.

2) You have to exclude it every time you start vidalia (it does not save the settings)

Are these bugs in my installation, or is the program like this?

3) Also, how much does this reduce anonymity?