Re: xB Mail: Anonymous Email Client

> (I don't think it's necessary to repeat that thread.)

Then I'm unsure why you thought it appropriate to repeat it now.

If FOSS is your jesus, that's fine. If you don't mind spyware
makers and for-profit codejackers being the only ones getting
a boot in the face, that's fine too. The point being, it is
not your prerogative to choose my software religion, or that
of others.

And if it was merely your noble intention to bring relevant
subject data to light, rather than embarrassing the EFF by
making a comment antithetical to their existence and attempting
to derail a thread, then we should seriously consider uploading
your consciousness to the google collective.

Kind Regards,
Arrakis

P.S. Privacy enhancing technologies are a young science. Who
knows, some people might appreciate such a license...

http://www.securityfocus.com/news/6779

http://blogs.stopbadware.org/articles/2007/09/07/fake-tor-application-delivers-badware-punch

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=site%3Axerodata.com&btnG=Google+Search