Couple more questions

Hey guys, a few more questions for the experts:

1) I noticed that the Tor-IM-Browser package uses GAIM, routed through SOCKS 5:9050. If I am using GAIM with TOR/Privoxy, should i set Gaim to use SOCKS 5:9050 or,  or HTTP 127.0.0.1:8118 and routing it through privoxy?

2) I am using Firefox routed to 8080 proxomitron routed to 8118 privoxy. Any comments on this? I hope I am still preventing DNS leakage, as it seem like Proxomitron gives me more filtering of scripts, etc than prvixy.

3) Should I change from privoxy to polipo? I am a windows xp user.

Thanks for all.