Re: Vidalia exit-country

Ok, Camilo, let me get this straight.

1) Strict Exit Relay Management is for limited the exit node to one country.

2) Exclude Relay Management, is for excluding certain countries, but does it exclude it as a exit node or as a TOR node?

Also, will it still form a connection yet not use it? Or should it not even form a connection?

Here's my problem. I have excluded USA and UK from the dropdown list using ctrl key as you said and added them, but i see that connections are still formed with them as a TOR node and also as exit nodes.

NOt only that, I also noticed that it even routed my request through an exit node through UK, specifically:

achaycock (Online)
Location:
London, GB
IP Address:
78.86.55.121
Platform:
Tor 0.1.2.19 on Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2 [server] {terminal services, single user} {terminal services}
Bandwidth:
111 KB/s
Uptime:
13 hours 20 mins 22 secs